moment of clarity

warning: this contains truth and fiction. the lines are meant to be extremely blurred.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Embracing the Current

Pressed against the sea of murky
emotions, I
resolve to finally get
you out of my
ocean and hope
not to take the bait
of our mystery no longer.

Because the story of us
has failed to sustain
the passion for togetherness.
Groping in the dark waters
has rendered fear lame and uncertainty
constant, as we repeatedly
swim away and towards oneness.

Almost always but never
touching the core
of the other's being
and the essence of this union-
you and I - we let
this crazy emotion draw us near
and drown sanity out.

Rain kisses my sorrow
as the temporary bliss sinks with hope.
The mighty sun holds your heart
as your desire for me floats away.
We are no longer able to hold back
the tide
any more than we can
fight against the turbulent
end of a stubborn love.

It is time I swim back to shore,
where I am safe
though without solace
and leave you here as you hesitate.
I cannot wait on you to rescue me.
The sun will soon dry up the sea,
There is wisdom in embracing the current
even as it draws us apart.

<

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... finally may new entry ka ulit... i like it

;>

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home